About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rare Disease Awareness Day

Today, in honor of Rare Disease Day, those who know about it, are wearing blue jeans! I have mine on! (of course, for me, it is my everyday preference) Angelman Syndrome is listed within the list of rare diseases. The following video gives some information about Angelman Syndrome, and the song just makes me cry EVERY time!!
I hope you learn something from this video. I certainly did! My little girls are angels, and we need a cure! Let's work together to raise awareness! If you would like to donate to our personal fundraising page with the Angelman Syndrome Foundation click here . We appreciate anything you can do! Prayers are welcome also! A cure is SO close. Angelman Syndrome has been reversed in the mouse model, now we just need to find a way to reverse it in humans! Make life easier for all the angels out there, donate to help find a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment