About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

As of today, I have lost 10 pounds! Only 40 more to go before the end of July!! I am so excited! I have been watching what I eat for about 4 weeks. If I can keep up this pace for the rest of the time I will exceed my goal! But, I do not want to get ahead of myself! This week was really tough. With Valentine's Day in the mix, the kids got candy! LOTS, and lots of candy. I managed to stay away from it, but had a difficult time staying away from the brownies I made and the lemon bars I made. I did look up calorie count for them, and made sure to journal that I ate them. BUT, I have to stay away!!!

Anyhow, I promised I would update! Wish me continued luck!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Stephanie! Aren't those brownies just horrible! They get me every time.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's AMAZING that you could continue to lose during Valentine's week!! I'm impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete