About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Confession Friday

Today is Friday, and that means Confession Time

I confess, I missed last weeks' confession. I didn't even realize it until Saturday.

I confess, I have trouble with forgetting things....ALL THE TIME!! I even have TWO calendars!!! Yes, I said two. AND, I still forget!! I can't help it. I think it's my age getting to me! Anyone relate?

I confess, this losing weight thing is tough! But, I tell ya, once you get use to eating a certain way, it gets a little easier. It's not as difficult to figure out what to eat. You just kinda know. But, excitedly, I have lost 14 pounds so far and I am SUPER duper excited!!!! I'm actually starting to "feel" like I'm losing, and that's a great feeling!!

I confess, even though it's a bit easier, I still am REALLY hungry for chocolate cake or a Reese's Peanut Butter cup! :(

I confess, I did not work out much this week. My workout buddy was at home tending a sick little girl, and I used that time to catch up on sleep(since my Zoie doesn't like to sleep through the night!) AND to do a little housekeeping (not as much as I should have)

Anyhow, I am not feeling all that creative today...so sorry if I bore you! Just didn't want to miss the chance to confess again! Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Grats on your loss!! You're right it is hard, but once you get going it gets easier. I do find myself in slumps once in a while where all I want is a cupcake - so I have one! :) All about checks and balances.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! I have a hard time remembering the little things, and I'm the one in the family who has to. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey a loss is still a loss and i don't believe you need to totally deprive yourself. have ONE peanut butter cup or little slice of cake.

    i have a favor to ask you. when linking up your confession PLEASE link the url to the actual friday confession post.

    your blog url looks like this:
    http://andyandstephheadley.blogspot.com/

    after clicking on your friday confessional title it looks like this:
    http://andyandstephheadley.blogspot.com/2011/03/confession-friday.html

    the second link is the one that you link up. i have to fix it every week and it's kind of a pain.

    i love your confessionals but i would love to be able to get to everyone and i can't if i need to do all this editing.

    thanks doll have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great confession! I am so glad you have started playing along. I have AWOL but I am back. Can't wait for Friday confession again. lol

    ReplyDelete