About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Well, here it is February! It's been since September since I last posted on my blog! For SHAME, for shame!! I know, not the best at this. I must strive to do better!!


I have been trying a "lifestyle change"!! Really working hard to watch what I eat, and exercise everyday (but Sunday). It's only been 2 1/2 weeks, and I feel great! The thing that's different this time is that I have a great friend doing this right along with me. (makes all the difference in the WORLD!) AND, I give myself three "cheat" meals per week. This makes it a lot easier to stick with it the rest of the time. Because, if there are events going on in the upcoming week, I can plan ahead for those events.


My goal is to lose 50 pounds by the end of July. I picked this time, because Andy and I will be travelling to the Angelman Syndrome Foundation Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. I figured it would be a good time marker and goal to reach for! After that, I will still have a lot left to lose, but will be over half-way to where I want to be! SO, if you see me, and I seem grouchy....it's because I am a food addict, and this is very hard for me! BUT, so far I haven't noticed a difference in my mood....lucky you!!


It has been snowing a lot here in the last few weeks. The kids have used all their snow days (almost, I think they have a half day left), and it is REALLY snowing outside right now!! We are suppose to get 3 to 5 inches, I believe. Jenna is actually NOT happy about this. You see, last week they were suppose to have their choir performance at Wilburpalooza, and it was cancelled due to school being cancelled for extreme wind chills. So, it was rescheduled for tonight....now it's snowing a LOT!! And, she does not want it to be cancelled again. Phil Stacey from American Idol is performing there tonight...he is a Wilbur alum. He was a finalist in one of the seasons, I forget which one! (I know, that's awful, isn't it?)


So, anywho....fingers crossed that my little lady gets to have her performance tonight!!


Here's a picture from the largest snow we had LAST year!! Ain't they CUTIES?!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the goal Steph. I know you can do it and having a friend helping does make all the difference! Your kiddos are so cute. So glad you are back to blogging. Have a great day and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete