About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Friday, February 11, 2011

As of Today's Weigh In

So, I told you all how I am hoping to lose 50 pounds by the end of July. I thought I would give weekly updates. I may get really discouraged at times, but I will still try to do this. Very nice when I stepped on the scale and so far, I am down by 7 1/2 pounds. I still have a long way to go, but I am confident that I can achieve my goal. Worked out all days but the snow day this week. Even ran a mile one evening after having already done my workout for the day that day. Going to Zumba tomorrow. Having a lot of fun trying new things and finding things that make exercising fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment