About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Confession Time Again!


It is FRIDAY!! Time to confess some things again! Try to remember last week, as some may link together!!!

1. I confess, NO!! I have NEVER used my French again for ANYTHING!! Sad, isn't it?!

2. I confess, When I went back to Western Kansas to Garden City Community College, they only offered Spanish, so I changed languages! Conjugating verbs was never the same again....I kept getting them SO mixed up!  AND, no I've never used Spanish either!

3. I confess, I was one of those kids in junior high that went to the skating rink EVERY friday night, and sometimes saturday night! HAD to be there!!!

4. I confess, I sometimes over spoil my oldest daughter because she helps out SO much with her sisters! She is one of my greatest accomplishments! She is so kind, loving and generous with her belongings and her time.

5. I confess, I'm at a loss for words today....I know, it doesn't happen very often. I kinda like to talk...a lot! I am definitely a social person, and hate not being around people for too long. I go completely stir crazy!!

Anyone else have any confessions to share! Click on the Confession button on the right hand side of the page and it will take you to confession to link up with others. It's great fun to learn about others! Join in! What will be your confession this week?

1 comment:

  1. yay for having such a lovely daughter to help you. you know you must have done something right as a mom to raise such a thoughtful girl!

    ReplyDelete