About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Grandma's 80th Birthday Party

Jenna and I went to Garden City (my hometown) to visit for my Grandma's 80th birthday! She is an AMAZING woman! I learn so much from her. She has always worked VERY hard. She was a farmer's wife, and worked right along side him to build their farm. Lately she has travelled to Arizona for the winters. She deserves this special time to enjoy herself! The following picture is of my grandma with her kids and stepkids. They were all able to make it to her party except one stepchild who lives in California.


Jenna is pictured above with Natalie(dark haired) and Carlie (blonde)! Natalie and Carlie are twins. They are my cousins. They are 3 months older than Jenna. They always have so much fun together! And, it is always entertaining to watch them together. They were loving the decorations from Grandma's party.Here are the girls! They kept the decorations on through dinner. Quite a few heads turned! They look like girls from the 20's. Aren't they lovely?My mom and dad were having a good time and being silly! I think the teenage girls were rubbing off on them!They love each other so much! You'd think they were teens themselves......he he he!
Here is everyone who went to dinner with us! A few of Grandma's friends, and her family! We were able to pull off a surprise party for her. It was a tough one to do, but we managed!


Happy 80th Grandma! You told us over and over that this was the best birthday ever! May you have many more that you are able to enjoy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment