About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Friday, April 10, 2009

The kind of parent I hope to be

I saw this and could not help but think of many things! First, when seeing it, I cried. I thought, "Wow!" This man is truly amazing. But most of all, I thought, "This is the kind of parent I hope I can be!" This had to be very challenging for Dick Hoyt to modify his course to allow his son to have the experiences shown in the video. It moved me. I want to be able to do that for all my children, but especially for Zoie and Baylee. They need people to help them to have those brilliant experiences, and I want to help them do that! Jenna can do many things for herself, but I want her to grow up to be compassionate and love serving her fellow man. This video clip will stay with me for a very long time. Very inspirational! I hope you feel as touched by it as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment