About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover

Saw this, and it really made me think! I'm sure many of you have seen it already. It's been on some news programs. But, I just really had to put myself in check! How many times do we look someone over when we first meet them and think..."gee, I just don't know if I could be friends with that person!" And how many times do we really end up being the greatest of friends with them? We are so quick to judge in this day and age. I feel especially for our children. The children at school can be so hurtful. They don't even realize what the ramifications of what they're doing may be. Anyway, I also happen to really like the song she sings in the video and just hope that it can bring you joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment