1. There is no such thing as "Angel-Proofing" your house.
2. An Angel's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
3. When you hear the toilet flush and an angel laugh, it is already too late.
4. A king-sized waterbed holds enough water to fill a 200 square foot house, 4 inches deep.
5. Legos will pass through an Angel's digestive tract.
6. Airplane emergency doors can withstand excessive force. Airplane passengers sitting
directly in front of an Angel cannot.
7. VCRs do not eject peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
8. Quiet does NOT mean DO NOT WORRY!
9. An Angel, a bathtub full of water, and the Sunday edition of the New York Times do not mix
10. Toothpaste, Desitin, and Noxema make great finger-paint.
11. Bathroom walls, countertops, and mirrors make a great canvas for the above-mentioned
12. Objects on someone else's plate are closer than they appear.
13. Laughter is often the best medicine.
14. If it's left on the floor, it will be chewed.
15. If you lay on the floor, you will be wrestled.
16. There's no such thing as too much water play.
17. Don't sweat the small stuff.
18. Dogs make great vacuum cleaners.
19. Infomercials are very entertaining at 3 AM.
20. Mattress stuffing is a delicacy.
21. Life size plastic reindeer are easily beheaded.
22. The sight of a life size plastic headless reindeer frightens small children.
23. The smell of poop does NOT necessarily mean that you have only a diaper to clean!!
24. "This too shall pass."
And the most important thing our Angels have taught us is still....
Just because a person cannot speak
does not mean they have nothing to say!
Contributed by Marc Bissonnette, Ann Charambura, Janice Daley, Charles de Broin, Jackie Golden, Julie Hyman, Jeanne Imperati, Patsy Kugel and Marianne Mosley (all related to Angels)