About Me

My photo
Wife to Andy and mother of 3 beautiful girls. Jenna(15), Zoie(10) and Baylee(10). Working hard to raise Awareness of Angelman Syndrome, and helping raise money for a cure.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This was sent to me on facebook one day, and I thought how fun and quirky! (I like that word "quirky"! It's just fun to say!) So, here are 25 random things about me. Some I am embarressed to admit, and others that I'm happy to admit.



Here goes:



1. I Love FOOD!!!

2. I have a shoe fetish, but do not act on it--just love to dream about a closet full of shoes!

3. I don't make my bed every morning (most of the time I don't!)

4. I like to spend time on facebook (too much time)

5. I like to read other people's blogs, but have not figured out my creativity level to form my own yet!

6. I love spending time with my husband without the kids (makes me feel young again!)

7. Did I mention I love FOOD!!!

8. I have 3 beautiful daughters!!

9. I like to read.

10. I like to cross-stitch

11. I do not have an analytical brain--I'd rather be silly and goofy ALL THE TIME!

12. I love to go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned (my mouth feels so refreshed afterwards!)

13. I like to socialize--some would say I'm a chatterbox! (especially my hubby!)

14. Most of the time I would rather text message, or email, than talk on the phone!

15. I hate to clean house, and will delay it as long as I possibly can.

16. I like my cooking, but hate to clean up--I'm kinda messy!

17. I don't usually bake well.

18. I have the most wonderful husband in the world!!!

19. I love to sleep, but rarely get the chance to sleep straight through!

20. I am very picky about how my laundry is sorted before washing.

21. I love to watch musicals!

22. I am very happy (MOST of the time!)

23. I am a lousy liar.(or fibber--just can't do it!)

24. I am trying to be less judgemental and more forgiving.

25. I love my Father in Heaven, and my Savior, Jesus Christ--and am eternally grateful for all they have given me!


No comments:

Post a Comment